Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"I Don't!" Wednesday

Jenna’s Journey Blog
One of the blogs I often read, Jenna's Journey, hosts "I Don't!" Wednesday, and since it seems I need some inspiration to keep this blog up (obviously... when was the last post?!? um, yeah) I'm participating! So, here we go...
I DON'T....
1.) pay regular price for pretty much ANYTHING. Go ahead, try me.
2.) like to get gas. I will drive with my gas light on for close to two days.
3.) like Coca-Cola. Ew. Yuck. GROSS. I do, however, like diet Coke.
4.) have any trouble sleeping, EVER. Seriously, I will sleep whenver, wherever. Just say go.
5.) like Skittles. Once again, EW, YUCK, GROSS.
There ya have it... happy Wednesday! I know I'm happy, only 2 more days until my hubby comes home! =)

2 comments:

  1. I hate getting gas too! I usually con Chris into doing it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I just saw your comment - thats one of our dogs in the background!

    ReplyDelete